Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Purpose of Writing Reflections


I normally ask myself about my perspectives of learning such as “ why is the purpose of learning ? “ and so on . Finally , I came out with  that I want to store knowledge and generate them to use in my life long decision-makings  or choices . In order to be generated , I have realized that I have to reflect what kinds of knowledge that I have already stored . In my opinion , reflection is very helpful  for me to know whether I have already learnt or just gone through. I usually tend to forget the 80 % of what I had learnt in my classroom or lecture . By writing reflections ,  I can not only review  the lessons  , but explore more about the lessons .  Moreover , it is supportive to organize and use my knowledge  wisely . Therefore , I have promised myself to write reflections as much as I can .

Wut Hmone Hnin Hlaing

    ( Myanmar )

0 comments:

Post a Comment